We at the Landers Auto Group have always prided ourselves in taking great care of our employees and customers and we will continue that tradition, especially in the face of the growing concern regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about COVID-19 and how it is impacting our world. For Landers Automotive, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, and communities, and how we can do our part to prevent the continued spread of the virus. Our driving force through all of this is to make sure our team members and guests are safe.
Landers dealerships plan to remain open, but you can accomplish many of your necessary transactions by phone or digitally, including:
- Shopping our inventory at www.stevelandersauto.com, contacting our sales team by email, phone or chat, and starting the buying process online;
- Scheduling a test drive remotely-we will bring our vehicles to you;
- Completing your sales transaction wherever you feel most comfortable-home, work, or at the dealership;
- A dedicated service drop off and pick up area, allowing you to utilize service while minimizing your interactions at the dealership;
- Self-checkout for service, where you electronically view your invoice and make service payments online; and
- Responding to any requests that help make our team members and guests feel more comfortable.
As with most businesses, we are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines and recommendations, and will continue to provide excellent service, while taking all precautions to keep our vehicles, facilities, and workspaces clean. Smiles are the new handshake here at Landers Automotive.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to any one of our 9 locations.
The Landers Auto Group Team